2 Paper plates
1 Styrofoam cup (or recycled fruit cup)
White craft glue
2 small black buttons
1 piece of red construction paper
- Cover work area with wax paper.
- Cut pig ears using pattern from second plate. Glue on whole plate as shown.
- Cut cup 2” up from bottom. Glue bottom onto center of plate. Let dry.
- Paint entire project with Parisian Pink. Let dry.
- Cut mouth from red construction paper. Glue on plate.
- Glue buttons on nose.
- Using small brush and Licorice, paint eyes and eyebrows.
Disclaimer: The information found in each project is presented in good faith, but no warranty is given, nor results guaranteed, nor is freedom from any patent to be inferred. Since we have no control over physical conditions surrounding the application of information herein contained, Plaid Enterprises, Inc. disclaims any liability for untoward results.
Important: Please be sure to thoroughly read the instructions for all products, paying particular attention to all cautions and warnings shown to ensure the proper and safe use of the product.
Copyright: All Rights Reserved. No part of this Project may be reproduced in any form without permission in writing, except for your personal use, except by reviewer, who may in reviewing this project, quote brief passages in a magazine or newspaper.