1 Styrofoam cup
White craft glue
2 large white buttons
- Cover work area with wax paper.
- Cut bottom portion of paper cup to create head.
- Cut 6 legs out of remaining portion of cup.
- Paint entire plate Licorice. Let Dry.
- Paint top side of plate Apple Red as shown. Let dry.
- Paint mouth Apple Red.
- Paint dots Licorice.
- Glue legs and head on bug body.
- Glue on button eyes.
Disclaimer: The information found in each project is presented in good faith, but no warranty is given, nor results guaranteed, nor is freedom from any patent to be inferred. Since we have no control over physical conditions surrounding the application of information herein contained, Plaid Enterprises, Inc. disclaims any liability for untoward results.
Important: Please be sure to thoroughly read the instructions for all products, paying particular attention to all cautions and warnings shown to ensure the proper and safe use of the product.
Copyright: All Rights Reserved. No part of this Project may be reproduced in any form without permission in writing, except for your personal use, except by reviewer, who may in reviewing this project, quote brief passages in a magazine or newspaper.