2 paper plates
1 Styrofoam cup
White craft glue
2 large black buttons
- Cover work area with wax paper.
- Cut out fins and eyes from a paper plate.
- Glue fins in place on other plate – refer to photo.
- Cut bottom off of Styrofoam cup so it measures 3”. Glue on paper plate lower than center. Let dry.
- Paint entire project with Pumpkin. Let dry.
- Glue white paper eyes in place. Glue buttons in middle.
- Using small brush, paint eyebrows and fish-scales with Licorice as shown.
Disclaimer: The information found in each project is presented in good faith, but no warranty is given, nor results guaranteed, nor is freedom from any patent to be inferred. Since we have no control over physical conditions surrounding the application of information herein contained, Plaid Enterprises, Inc. disclaims any liability for untoward results.
Important: Please be sure to thoroughly read the instructions for all products, paying particular attention to all cautions and warnings shown to ensure the proper and safe use of the product.
Copyright: All Rights Reserved. No part of this Project may be reproduced in any form without permission in writing, except for your personal use, except by reviewer, who may in reviewing this project, quote brief passages in a magazine or newspaper.