FolkArt ® Chalkboard Paint - Black, 8 oz.
Now you can create a chalkboard writing surface on any piece of wood or even terra cotta! Our new chalkboard paint is great for decorating furniture, party favors or gifts. Easy to use: simply brush on, let dry and condition with chalk! Chalkboard paint is waterbased and non-toxic.
FolkArt ® Multi-Surface Satin Acrylic Paints - Licorice, 2 oz.
This is the only paint you'll ever need! Paint wood, glass, ceramic, metal, terra cotta, rigid plastic, canvas, styrofoam, slate, paper mache and fabric with the same bottle. Our patented, self-sealing formula offers superior coverage for fewer coats and quicker drying times. With a dishwasher-safe glossy finish, this water-based non-toxic formula resists moisture and rust comes in a wide color palette including basics and trend-right shades.
FolkArt ® Peel & Stick Painting Stencils™ - Classic Alphabet
Painting with FolkArt Enamels couldn't be easier with new Peel & Stick Painting Stencils! Simply position stencil on glass or ceramic project surface, press in place and fill in pre-cut designs with paint! Stencils work great on curved or flat surfaces because of their special adhesive backing. Each stencil features several coordinating motifs. Stencils can be repositioned for up to 20 uses, and firmly adhere to project surface - preventing run-unders.
FolkArt ® Enamels™ - Pure Gold, 2 oz.
Durable acrylic paint for glass and ceramics. Top-rack dishwasher safe when cured. All colors are certified AP non-toxic and waterbased. Do not use in direct contact with food.
FolkArt ® Metallics - Pure Gold, 2 oz.
Premium, all-purpose shimmering metallic acrylic paint for decorative crafts and home décor. Superior coverage. Exceptional brushability. Use on all porous surfaces. All colors are certified AP non-toxic, water-based, and acid neutral.
1” Flat Brush
¾” Foam spouncer
- Clean the glasses with rubbing alcohol.
- Using the end of a small brush handle and Pure Gold, add dots starting at the base of the glass and tapering off as you move up to the lip of the glass.
- Tape a 3”x2” rectangle 1” down from the lip of the glass. Spounce with Licorice. Remove the painters tape before the paint dries to prevent the paint from peeling off the glass.
- When the first coat is dry, paint a thin coat of Black chalkboard paint to the rectangle. After an hour, paint a second coat to the rectangle.
- Place the small head adhesive stencil to the right hand corner of the rectangle and spounce with 14K Gold.
- Personalize the labels with chalk.
- Basecoat the inside of the tray with Licorice. Paint the rim of the tray and the outside with Pure Gold.
- Paint the Black chalkboard paint on the inside of the tray. Allow to dry for an hour and apply another coat of chalkboard paint.
- Tape the Moroccan Tile stencil to the outside of the tray and lightly spounce with Licorice. Repeat the pattern around the entire outside of the tray.
- Tape a thin stripe 2” from the bottom on the inside of the tray and paint Wicker White. Tape a vertical thin stripe 4 ½” from the each side and paint with Wicker White.
- Tape a thin stripe 3” from the top on the inside of the tray and paint with Wicker White. Using painters tape to create the arrow shapes at the top of the tray. Make the arrow sections 2” wide. Paint them Wicker White and repeat the same step for the top section.
- Using the end of the paint brush handle add dots to the tray as shown.
- With a paint brush, lightly add touches of glitter to the outside of the tray. Customize the inside of the tray with chalk.
Disclaimer: The information found in each project is presented in good faith, but no warranty is given, nor results guaranteed, nor is freedom from any patent to be inferred. Since we have no control over physical conditions surrounding the application of information herein contained, Plaid Enterprises, Inc. disclaims any liability for untoward results.
Important: Please be sure to thoroughly read the instructions for all products, paying particular attention to all cautions and warnings shown to ensure the proper and safe use of the product.
Copyright: All Rights Reserved. No part of this Project may be reproduced in any form without permission in writing, except for your personal use, except by reviewer, who may in reviewing this project, quote brief passages in a magazine or newspaper.