Medium round paintbrush
4” Icon Stencils
Plaid Detail Painters
1. Wipe the glass clean with rubbing alcohol. Tape the anchor stencil onto the glass.
2. Dip the detail painter into the Coblat and tap off
excess paint. Tap the painter around
the inside of the stencil. Remove the
stencil. Allow to dry. Add more layers of paint with a
3. Dip the detail paintbrush into Wicker White paint, tap
off all the paint until it is almost dry.
Dry brush the anchor with Wicker White. Paint the edges of the anchor with lined
4. Dip the end of the detail paintbrush into Lipstick
Red. Paint dots to the anchor design.
5. Air dry for 21 days or bake. Follow the package instructions for setting
Project Tip: When painting on round objects, use an upside egg carton
as a holding rack.