1. Wrap the pickle jar in aluminum foil.
2. Saturate the white fabric with Stiffy and wrap around the pickle jar, making sure not to wrap over the curve of the jar.
3. Cut strips of cheesecloth and dip into the Stiffy. Wrap around the jar as desired to create a mummy. Use a saturated strip and lay flat on foil for the handle. Allow to dry.
4. Once dry remove the jar and foil.
5. Cut black circles from felt. Trim a side of the circle off to create the look of a partially wrapped eye. Hot glue to the bucket. Hot glue the wiggle eye to the felt.
6. Hot glue the black ribbon to the edges of the handle. Hot glue the handle to the bucket.
7. Using a dry stencil brush and Country Grey paint, brush the bucket for an aged look.
Project Tip: Use a smaller jar and make multiple bags as favors for a Halloween party.