Large wood circles – 8
Scrapbook paper – Halloween patterns of your choice
Small decorative black frame
Plastic skull to fit inside the frame (got mine from the dollar store)
Large spiders - 3 (mine were pre-glittered)
Coordinating ribbon – about 8”
Floral craft ring -12”
- Paint your floral craft ring with Pure Black. Let dry.
- Give your floral craft ring several coats of Extreme Glitter Black, letting dry between coats. Let dry.
- Trace your wood circles on the back of your scrapbook paper. Cut out and set aside.
- Paint your wood circles with Pure Black. Let dry.
- Mod Podge the paper to the front of the circles and smooth out. Let dry for 15 – 20 minutes. Give the circles a few coats of Mod Podge on both sides. Let dry. Set aside.
- Remove the back from the decorative frame. Cut a piece of scrapbook paper to fit in the frame. Replace the back and set aside.
- Cut the back of the head off of the small plastic skull. You can do this with the craft knife or the scissors. Trim so that it’s even on both sides.
- Paint the skull with Pure Black and let dry.
- Paint the skull with Mod Podge and quickly sprinkle glitter on the top. Set aside to dry. When the skull is fully dry, you can shake off all of the excess glitter.
- Glue the skull inside of the decorative frame with craft glue. Let dry.
- Space the circles and the decorative frame around the floral ring (see the photo for suggested spacing).
- Tie a ribbon to the back at the top, then glue the circles and frame down. Let dry.
- Glue the spiders down with craft glue. If your spiders aren’t pre-glittered, add glitter as you did with the skull in step 9. Let dry and then glue onto the circles.
- Let your wreath dry for 24 hours before hanging.
Disclaimer: The information found in each project is presented in good faith, but no warranty is given, nor results guaranteed, nor is freedom from any patent to be inferred. Since we have no control over physical conditions surrounding the application of information herein contained, Plaid Enterprises, Inc. disclaims any liability for untoward results.
Important: Please be sure to thoroughly read the instructions for all products, paying particular attention to all cautions and warnings shown to ensure the proper and safe use of the product.
Copyright: All Rights Reserved. No part of this Project may be reproduced in any form without permission in writing, except for your personal use, except by reviewer, who may in reviewing this project, quote brief passages in a magazine or newspaper.