Mod Podge ® Tracing Templates - Mod Podge Font 2"
9” Celebrate It Halloween Pumpkin
Note: You can find all of the items mentioned here at your local Michaels store!
Tip: Cut all paper pieces needed before you begin to decoupage pumpkins.
- Cut borders and letters for desired Halloween message from papers.
- Apply Mod Podge® to a small vertical section of the pumpkin. While wet, apply a strip of border paper, then smooth in place to remove any air pockets or excess Mod Podge®. Continue adding strips of paper around pumpkin, spacing them equally apart.
- Brush a top coat of Mod Podge® over the paper covered pumpkin. Let dry.
- Apply Mod Podge® to backs of cut letters then place on pumpkin over the paper strips. Add other design elements as desired, then let dry.
- Apply a top coat of Mod Podge® over entire pumpkin to seal. Let dry.
Disclaimer: The information found in each project is presented in good faith, but no warranty is given, nor results guaranteed, nor is freedom from any patent to be inferred. Since we have no control over physical conditions surrounding the application of information herein contained, Plaid Enterprises, Inc. disclaims any liability for untoward results.
Important: Please be sure to thoroughly read the instructions for all products, paying particular attention to all cautions and warnings shown to ensure the proper and safe use of the product.
Copyright: All Rights Reserved. No part of this Project may be reproduced in any form without permission in writing, except for your personal use, except by reviewer, who may in reviewing this project, quote brief passages in a magazine or newspaper.