Wood clothespins – enough to line the perimeter of the mirror
Scrapbook paper in coordinating patterns
Ribbon in coordinating colors
Craft knife and mat
Pen or pencil
1. Measure a clothespin and note the size.
2. Measure and cut scrapbook papers to fit the clothespins. I used four sheets of coordinating scrapbook paper, the craft knife and mat to cut 48 strips to fit my clothespins.
3. Mod Podge all of the paper strips to the clothespins. Add a medium layer of Mod Podge to the clothespin with the paintbrush, smooth the paper down and repeat. Let dry for 15 – 20 minutes.
4. Add a topcoat of Mod Podge to the top of each clothespin. Let dry.
5. Add Mod Podge Dimensional Magic to the top of each clothespin and let dry.
6. Space the clothespins evenly around the mirror; glue or just clip in place.
7. Glue a piece of coordinating ribbon to the back of the mirror as a hanger. Let dry for 24 hours before hanging.
PROJECT TIP: Leave clothespins unglued and change them seasonally.