Martha Stewart Crafts ® 2oz Multi-Surface High Gloss Acrylic Craft Paint - Wedding Cake
High-performance, patented, premium acrylic paint is specially formulated for use on all surfaces. Its highly pigmented color provides superior coverage-perfect for all craft and hobby painting techniques, including brush painting and detailing, sponging, stenciling, stamping, and printing. UV- and weather-resistant for indoor and outdoor use. Self-priming for use on porous and non-porous surfaces. Dishwasher-safe on glass. Non-toxic; waterbased; USA-made. 20 High Gloss paints give vibrant, high shine color.
Martha Stewart Crafts ® Spray Paint Kit-Gloss Finish
Revolutionary kit converts any High Gloss, Metallic or Pearl brush-on Martha Stewart Crafts Acrylic Paint into a spray paint. Mix desired color with medium, attach sprayer, then apply paint. Includes 1.9oz sprayer, 6oz spray medium, 2 mixing bottles with caps.
Martha Stewart Crafts ® Stencil Tape
Low-tack tape is safe for fabrics and other surfaces. Use to hold stencils securely in place or to mask off areas while stenciling. Contains one roll, 3/4in x 25yds.
Martha Stewart Crafts ® Stencil Brush Set - 3pc
These brushes are ideal for stenciling on any surface including fabric. Ergonomically designed, easy-grip handles. Contains 3 natural bristle brushes: 1 each 1/2in, 3/8in, 5/8in.
8” Glass hurricane
6” Glass hurricane
6” Pedestal votive
3 ½” Silver plated taper holder
5” Silver plated taper holder
3 ½” Silver plated holder
Assorted sizes red pillar candles
Brush basin or container of water
- Remove price tags and thoroughly wash each glass hurricane or votive holder in warm soapy water. Rinse well and allow to dry.
- Moisten a paper towel with rubbing alcohol; wipe over entire glass surface to remove any remaining dirt, grease or soap film. Allow to dry.
- Position desired stencil on glass hurricane and tape in place.
- Load flat surface of stencil brush by dabbing into puddle of Frost Etch Effect. Tap on paper towel to remove excess.
- Stencil opening with loaded stencil brush. Remove stencil and allow to dry. NOTE: Allow one section or layer to dry before adding the next layer – an example would be a tree in the background with a tree layered on top to represent a tree in the foreground.
- Prepare Gloss Spray Paint Kit following manufacturer’s instructions adding Wedding Cake gloss paint.
- Lightly spray surface of the silver plated pedestal and candlesticks. Allow to dry and continue spray painting until surface is opaque. Allow to dry.
- Attach candlesticks to base of glass hurricane using strong household glue such as E600.
- Martha Stewart Crafts Frost Etching Effect should be cured to increase its durability on glass and ceramic surface. There are two types of curing methods recommended.
Bake Method – Allow painted item to dry for 1 hour to be sure all layers of paint have dried. Place project in cool oven, Set oven temperature to 350ºF and bake for 30 minutes. Glass must heat gradually with the oven to avoid breakage. Do not place glass in hot oven. After 30 minutes, turn the oven off. Let glass cool completely in oven. Do not use for 72 hours.
Air Dry Method – Air dry project for 21 days before use.
Disclaimer: The information found in each project is presented in good faith, but no warranty is given, nor results guaranteed, nor is freedom from any patent to be inferred. Since we have no control over physical conditions surrounding the application of information herein contained, Plaid Enterprises, Inc. disclaims any liability for untoward results.
Important: Please be sure to thoroughly read the instructions for all products, paying particular attention to all cautions and warnings shown to ensure the proper and safe use of the product.
Copyright: All Rights Reserved. No part of this Project may be reproduced in any form without permission in writing, except for your personal use, except by reviewer, who may in reviewing this project, quote brief passages in a magazine or newspaper.