Martha Stewart Crafts ® 2oz Multi-Surface Satin Acrylic Craft Paint - Wedding Cake
High-performance, patented, premium acrylic paint is specially formulated for use on all surfaces. Its highly pigmented color provides superior coverage-perfect for all craft and hobby painting techniques, including brush painting and detailing, sponging, stenciling, stamping, and printing. UV- and weather-resistant for indoor and outdoor use. Self-priming for use on porous and non-porous surfaces. Dishwasher-safe on glass. Non-toxic; waterbased; USA-made. 60 Satin paints provide a soft, subtle, sheen.
Martha Stewart Crafts ® Foam Pouncers Set - 6pc
Especially ideal for smooth surfaces like glass, foam pouncers are used to apply paint in an up-and-down dabbing motion. Ergonomically designed, easy-grip handles. Contains 6 pouncers: 1 each 1/2in, 3/4in, 1in, 1-1/4in, 1-1/2in and 1-3/4in. Durable, reusable.
Martha Stewart Crafts ® 2oz Multi-Surface Metallic Acrylic Craft Paint - Champagne
High-performance, patented, premium acrylic paint is specially formulated for use on all surfaces. Its highly pigmented color provides superior coverage-perfect for all craft and hobby painting techniques, including brush painting and detailing, sponging, stenciling, stamping, and printing. UV- and weather-resistant for indoor and outdoor use. Self-priming for use on porous and non-porous surfaces. Dishwasher-safe on glass. Non-toxic; waterbased; USA-made. 20 Metallic paints enliven projects with vivid shine.
Martha Stewart Crafts ® Decoupage Paper Doilies - Metallic
Use Martha Stewart Crafts® Decoupage Paper Doilies, paired with a Martha Stewart Crafts® Decoupage finish, to create elegant and functional decoupage projects on glass, wood, fabric and other surfaces. Package Contains: 18 pieces, 6-6in, 12-4in sheets.
Martha Stewart Crafts ® Decoupage Brayer
Martha Stewart Crafts® Decoupage Brayer is used to smooth paper, fabric and other items onto large surface areas, providing the right amount of pressure to eliminate air bubbles and with no mess. Craft comfortably with a soft grip handle, a 3in washable rubber roller, and a built-in footed stand that helps keep your work surface clean.
Martha Stewart Crafts ® Decoupage Brush Set
The Martha Stewart Crafts® Decoupage Brushes come in a variety of sizes to work with projects of any scale. Ergonomically designed with soft-grip handles allow for easy and comfortable handling. Use with Martha Stewart Crafts® Decoupage Finishes. Package contains one 3/4in round brush, one 3/4in flat brush, and one 1-1/2in utility brush, 3 total.
Scissors or Craft knife
Assorted tin cookie tins
Tip: When decoupaging on glass, it is recommended to use the mop-type decoupage brush being careful to stroke the decoupage medium in one direction using light pressure to avoid streaky brush marks.
- Prepare all cookie tins by washing in warm soapy water, rinse well and thoroughly dry. Moisten a paper towel with rubbing alcohol and wipe over entire glass surface to remove any remaining dirt, grease or soap residue. Allow to dry.
- Squeeze a small puddle of Champagne and Wedding Cake onto a foam plate. Load a pouncer by dabbing into the puddle of paint. Basecoat each tin either Wedding Cake or Champagne by pouncing the color onto the tin. Allow to dry and reapply if needed.
- Prepare metallic paper doilies by removing them from the package.
- Using a soft bristle decoupage bush, apply one even, smooth coat of Gloss Decoupage Finish to the metal cookie tin.
- Apply a second smooth, even application of decoupage finish to the back side of the paper doily.
- Apply the paper doily to the surface positioning finish to finish. Press paper doily onto the surface, smoothing from the center towards the edges. This will remove trapped air pockets and excess decoupage finish. Wipe away excess finish with damp paper towel.
- Continue adding doilies or sections of doilies to the surface until the entire decoupage design is achieved.
- Once in place and smooth, allow to dry 2 hours.
- When completely dry, brush a smooth application of decoupage finish over the entire surface being sure to seal all edges of the paper doilies. Allow to dry 2 hours.
- Brush a second coat of decoupage finish over the entire surface and allow to dry 2 hours. NOTE: If decoupage item will serve a purpose other than decorative only, a third top application of decoupage finish may be required.
- Project surface should be cured prior to using. Air dry project for 21 days to cure.
Disclaimer: The information found in each project is presented in good faith, but no warranty is given, nor results guaranteed, nor is freedom from any patent to be inferred. Since we have no control over physical conditions surrounding the application of information herein contained, Plaid Enterprises, Inc. disclaims any liability for untoward results.
Important: Please be sure to thoroughly read the instructions for all products, paying particular attention to all cautions and warnings shown to ensure the proper and safe use of the product.
Copyright: All Rights Reserved. No part of this Project may be reproduced in any form without permission in writing, except for your personal use, except by reviewer, who may in reviewing this project, quote brief passages in a magazine or newspaper.