Martha Stewart Crafts ® 2oz Multi-Surface Satin Acrylic Craft Paint - Geranium
High-performance, patented, premium acrylic paint is specially formulated for use on all surfaces. Its highly pigmented color provides superior coverage-perfect for all craft and hobby painting techniques, including brush painting and detailing, sponging, stenciling, stamping, and printing. UV- and weather-resistant for indoor and outdoor use. Self-priming for use on porous and non-porous surfaces. Dishwasher-safe on glass. Non-toxic; waterbased; USA-made. 60 Satin paints provide a soft, subtle, sheen.
Martha Stewart Crafts ® Stencil Tape
Low-tack tape is safe for fabrics and other surfaces. Use to hold stencils securely in place or to mask off areas while stenciling. Contains one roll, 3/4in x 25yds.
Martha Stewart Crafts ® Craft Squeegee
Use with Martha Stewart Crafts™ adhesive silkscreens and multi-surface craft paint to create beautiful, detailed designs on housewares and gifts. The square, four sided design is ideal for flat surfaces of all sizes. Contains 1-3 1/2in. x 4 1/2in. plastic squeegee.
Martha Stewart Crafts ® Decoupage Fabric Cut-outs - Daisy
Use Martha Stewart Crafts® Decoupage Fabric Cut-outs, paired with a Martha Stewart Crafts® Decoupage finish, to create floral embellishments for decorative and functional decoupage projects on fabric, wood, glass, and other surfaces. Ideal for use on fabric and content is 100% polyester. Package Contains: 50 pieces.
Martha Stewart Crafts ® Decoupage Brush Set
The Martha Stewart Crafts® Decoupage Brushes come in a variety of sizes to work with projects of any scale. Ergonomically designed with soft-grip handles allow for easy and comfortable handling. Use with Martha Stewart Crafts® Decoupage Finishes. Package contains one 3/4in round brush, one 3/4in flat brush, and one 1-1/2in utility brush, 3 total.
Tip: use a Martha Stewart Crafts Squeegee to apply for an extra smooth finish. You can also take a finest grit sand paper and gently sand your project between layers.
- Using Martha Stewart Crafts Stenciling Tape, mask off your desired painting area on canvas bag.
- Using a stencil brush, pounce Martha Stewart Crafts Paint in Geranium all over bottom of the canvas bag. When dry, repeat on reverse side until completely covered.
- To adhere fabric decoupage die-cuts, use a decoupage brush with fabric to fabric matte decoupage and apply a layer of decoupage directly to your tote bag in the desired area while simultaneously applying a layer of decoupage to your fabric die-cut pieces. Wait 1-2 minutes then take your fabric die-cut pieces and place them on the canvas bag to adhere.
- Wait 1-2 hours before applying another 2-3 layers of fabric to fabric matte decoupage finish over your fabric pieces to secure, making sure to wait 1-2 hours in between coats. Tip: Be sure to leave a minimum ¼ “ halo around the edges of your pieces for maximum adhesion.
- For an oilcloth finish on the bottom of the bag, apply another 2-3 layers of fabric to fabric Oilcloth Decoupage finish over the entire bottom of the bag, waiting 1-2 hrs between each coat.
Disclaimer: The information found in each project is presented in good faith, but no warranty is given, nor results guaranteed, nor is freedom from any patent to be inferred. Since we have no control over physical conditions surrounding the application of information herein contained, Plaid Enterprises, Inc. disclaims any liability for untoward results.
Important: Please be sure to thoroughly read the instructions for all products, paying particular attention to all cautions and warnings shown to ensure the proper and safe use of the product.
Copyright: All Rights Reserved. No part of this Project may be reproduced in any form without permission in writing, except for your personal use, except by reviewer, who may in reviewing this project, quote brief passages in a magazine or newspaper.