Martha Stewart Crafts ® Decoupage Gilding Sheets - Gold
Martha Stewart Crafts® Decoupage Gilding Sheets, when paired with Martha Stewart Crafts® Decoupage Gilding Adhesive, can be used create an elegant metallic finish on multiple surfaces. Packaging Contains 12 sheets; 5 3/8in x 5 3/8in
Martha Stewart Crafts ® Decoupage Gilding Gloves
Use Martha Stewart Crafts® Decoupage Gilding Gloves when working with delicate gilding sheets for ease of handling. Use with Martha Stewart Crafts® Decoupage Gilding Adhesive, sheets, and brushes.
Martha Stewart Crafts ® Decoupage Rolled Papers - Maps
Martha Stewart Crafts® Decoupage Rolled papers, when paired with a Martha Stewart Crafts® Decoupage finish, can be used to create beautiful decoupage projects on glass, wood and most other surfaces. Great for larger projects. Package contains: 3 designs. 3 sheets, 11 13/16in x 34 7/8in
Martha Stewart Crafts ® Decoupage Gilding Brush Set
The Martha Stewart Crafts® Gilding Brush Set is ideal for applying gilding adhesive to any sufrace and metallic gilding sheets to projects. Package contains one 5/8in, one 7/8in, and one 1/2in pillow-top brushes, 3 total.
Martha Stewart Crafts ® Decoupage Brush Set
The Martha Stewart Crafts® Decoupage Brushes come in a variety of sizes to work with projects of any scale. Ergonomically designed with soft-grip handles allow for easy and comfortable handling. Use with Martha Stewart Crafts® Decoupage Finishes. Package contains one 3/4in round brush, one 3/4in flat brush, and one 1-1/2in utility brush, 3 total.
This item is currently
out of stock
Muji wooden pencil cup
- Using a Crafts knife and cutting mat, measure and cut your rolled paper to the desired size.
- Using the decoupage brush, apply the multi-surface durable decoupage matte finish directly to your journal in the desired area while simultaneously applying a layer of decoupage to your paper.
- Carefully place directly on your journal to adhere, being sure to smooth out all bubbles and wrinkles.
- Wait 1-2 hours before applying another layer of multi-surface durable Decoupage in Matte finish over your paper pieces to seal and secure.
- For a gilded edge, apply Martha Stewart Crafts gilding adhesive to edge of pencil cup using gilding glue brush.
- Follow instructions on sizing package and apply gold gilding sheets. Use gilding brush to remove excess.
Disclaimer: The information found in each project is presented in good faith, but no warranty is given, nor results guaranteed, nor is freedom from any patent to be inferred. Since we have no control over physical conditions surrounding the application of information herein contained, Plaid Enterprises, Inc. disclaims any liability for untoward results.
Important: Please be sure to thoroughly read the instructions for all products, paying particular attention to all cautions and warnings shown to ensure the proper and safe use of the product.
Copyright: All Rights Reserved. No part of this Project may be reproduced in any form without permission in writing, except for your personal use, except by reviewer, who may in reviewing this project, quote brief passages in a magazine or newspaper.