1. Clean glass vessels with dish soap. Allow to dry.
2. Remove all residues with rubbing alcohol. Allow to dry.
3. Mix one part Spray Gloss Medium with one part of Gloss Transparent – Red Coral in the empty mixing bottle found in the Spray Paint Kit. Shake until mixed. Follow the instructions on the packaging of the Spray Paint Kit.
4. Tape the top of one jar off completely for protection of over spraying. Spray the jar with mixture. Allow to dry.
5. Repeat Step 4. using the Gloss Transparent - Wedding Cake on a second vessel and the Gloss Transparent- Shadow one a third vessel. Allow to dry.
6. Once dry, paint the silkscreens as shown in photo using the Gloss Opaque - Wedding Cake and Gloss Opaque – Beetle Black. Use the Pouncers to apply paint to silkscreen.