Martha Stewart Crafts ® Foam Pouncers Set - 6pc
Especially ideal for smooth surfaces like glass, foam pouncers are used to apply paint in an up-and-down dabbing motion. Ergonomically designed, easy-grip handles. Contains 6 pouncers: 1 each 1/2in, 3/4in, 1in, 1-1/4in, 1-1/2in and 1-3/4in. Durable, reusable.
Martha Stewart Crafts ® Stencil Tape
Low-tack tape is safe for fabrics and other surfaces. Use to hold stencils securely in place or to mask off areas while stenciling. Contains one roll, 3/4in x 25yds.
Martha Stewart Crafts ® Color Paint Set May 2014, 5-2 oz.
The new issue of Martha Stewart Living made quite an impression! Fresh-picked flowers inspired our sun-kissed paint palette for May. Kit includes full-color instructions for all 3 projects shown.
Kit includes following colors: Yellowjacket, Wild Salmon, Camellia Pink, Party Streamer, Poodle Skirt.
- Clean your surface with soap and water. Let dry.
- Using Martha Stewart Crafts Stencil tape, tape off chevron pattern on backside of acrylic tray.
- Using our Martha Stewart Crafts foam pouncer, paint alternating stripes in Yellowjacket, Wild salmon, and Poodle Skirt. Let dry completely.
- Repeat to paint 2-3 coats or until desired effect and coverage is achieved.
- Using craft knife, lightly score along sides of tape before removing tape.
not yet rated
not yet rated
Disclaimer: The information found in each project is presented in good faith, but no warranty is given, nor results guaranteed, nor is freedom from any patent to be inferred. Since we have no control over physical conditions surrounding the application of information herein contained, Plaid Enterprises, Inc. disclaims any liability for untoward results.
Important: Please be sure to thoroughly read the instructions for all products, paying particular attention to all cautions and warnings shown to ensure the proper and safe use of the product.
Copyright: All Rights Reserved. No part of this Project may be reproduced in any form without permission in writing, except for your personal use, except by reviewer, who may in reviewing this project, quote brief passages in a magazine or newspaper.