Large brown pom pom
Smoothfoam™ 4” ball
Two 3” wood circles
Flat brush ½”
Jumbo craft sticks
Assorted scrapbook papers
Orange/purple striped chenille pipe cleaners
Yellow and orange felt scraps
Small google eyes
- Cut newspaper into small squares. Insert a dowel rod or pencil into foam ball. Apply squares to ball with Mod Podge®. Let dry and seal with several coats.
- Cut approximately one inch off of one end of craft sticks.
- Trace sticks onto backs of scrapbook paper and cut out. Use Mod Podge® to apply paper to sticks. Let dry and seal with additional coats.
- Cut a small diamond shape out of yellow felt. Fold in half and secure with glue. Cut a small teardrop shape out of orange felt and glue to yellow beak. Glue beak to brown pompom as shown. Glue google eyes to pompom. Glue head to foam ball over hole made by pencil.
- Glue craft stick in a half circle to one 3” wood circle. Cut ends of another craft stick approximately one and one half inches and glue at angles under already glued sticks. Glue second 3” circle over sticks to sandwich them.
- Glue craft stick tail to opposite end of foam ball from head.
- Twist chenille stems into feet and glue to bottom of foam ball.
Project Tip: Personalize the body of turkey by writing with a black marker or paint pen.