Cube ornament - 2 3/8"
Coordinating ribbon as desired
Small plastic spoon or wooden stick
Small round brush
- Cover your work surface and place glass ball in the center. Remove the top and set aside.
- Use a small spoon or wooden stick to add several drops of Orange Extreme Glitter into the glass cube. Rotate the ball to cover several areas inside.
- Place your thumb or a paper towel over the open end of the cube and shake vigorously until the entire inside of the glass ball is covered. If all sides are not covered, repeat step 2.
- Turn the ball upside down to allow excess Extreme Glitter to drain from the ball.
- Allow glass ball to dry for at least 48 hours. The complete drying process may take up to two weeks. When you see the milky appearance of the paint turn to bright glitter, the ornament is dry and you can replace the hanger.
- Using the liner brush, outline the Jack-o-lantern face and then fill in with Licorice.