How to Use Dimensional Magic
Kia Howey and Connie Lanham
Add dazzling dimension with dimensional magic.
Mod Podge Dimensional Magic is the perfect medium for adding 3D flair and creative dimensional effects to your favorite surface! Great for jewelry and accessories, with Dimensional Magic you can cover a whole surface or add special detailing to selected areas. Dimensional Magic not only protects the surface of your finished project, but the raised glaze gives it extra “pop”!
Dimensional Magic is easy to use and comes in a pointed tip squeeze bottle ready for application-no messy mixing or waiting to cure. It dries clears and adds a durable, hard glaze where applied. Perfect for paper crafting and accenting home décor items, it also works with acrylic paint, dyes, pigments and more.
How to use Dimensional Magic:
1. Do not shake bottle. This will add bubbles.
2. Turn bottle at angle and squeeze gently to release liquid.
3. Use the pointed tip for easy and even distribution.
4. Outline your artwork then fill in.
5. Remove any air bubbles while wet.
6. Allow to dry for 24 hours before handling
7. Keep out of extreme temperatures or humidity while drying to prevent cracking
Bottle cap magnets
Faux dichroic glass
Dimensional MagicTips and Tricks:
Seal paper crafts with a few coats of Mod Podge before adding Dimensional Magic. This will help keep the paper from curling or getting a “wet” look.
You can use Dimensional Magic to fill a bezel.
While Dimensional Magic is wet it looks a little opaque but when it dries it’s crystal clear