How should I clean my decorative painting brushes?
Proper cleaning and care of brushes will not only make them last longer but also make them perform as they were designed to perform.
- Thoroughly clean the brush with water using the grid in the bottom of the Brush Basin®.
- Squeeze a small amount of Brush Plus Cleaner & Conditioner onto your brush.
- Place the brush scrubber in the palm of your hand, choose the correct height of scrubber teeth for your brush, then move the brush back and forth under the running water until the water runs clear.
- After cleaning, apply a small amount of Brush Plus Cleaner & Conditioner and reshape using your thumb and forefinger. Store with bristles upright in a cup or brush caddy.
More brush tips:
- Do not allow paint to dry in the brush.
- As you paint, rinse bristles out occasionally with water.
- Store the brush upright in the Brush Basin® or in a container that will allow the brushes to retain their form and to be separate from one another.
Add a Comment
You must be logged in to review this item
Click here to login