How do I use my Mod Podge Mod Melter?
- Plug the Mod Podge Mod Melter into 120VAC electrical outlet.
- Insert a Mod Podge Mod Melt or mini hi-temp hot glue stick through opening at rear of Mod Melter.
- Using on/off switch, turn the Mod Melter on.
- After 5 – 7 minutes, the Mod Melter is heated and ready for use.
- Direct tip of Mod Melter where desired and begin to lightly squeeze the trigger. The pressure on the trigger will determine the amount of melted stick released.
- If filling a Mod Podge Mod Mold, begin by directing the tip of the Mod Melter in the center of the mold impression and squeeze the trigger directing the melted Mod Melt until the entire mold is filled.
- If necessary, reload the Mod Melter with a new Mod Melt and continue working.
- Do not leave Mod Melter on when not in use.
- After use, turn Mod Melter off and unplug from electrical outlet.
- Allow to completely cool prior to storing.
Add a Comment
You must be logged in to review this item
Click here to login