How do I apply Napkins to fabric with Fabric Mod Podge®?
- Cut the design out of the Napkin and discard the layers. Place Napkin upside down on a piece of parchment or wax paper.
- Apply Fabric Mod Podge® to the back of the design.
- Place the Napkin and paper face-up on the fabric where desired, and press firmly but gently to the surface with your fingertips. Remove the paper carefully and press the design firmly again.
- Apply a second coat of Fabric Mod Podge® with the Textile Brush, working into the Napkin with a gentle, swirling motion. Clean the brush often when the ink of the Napkin bleeds.
- Cure for 72 hours.
- Wash in cold water by hand or gentle cycle. Dry flat or line dry.
Add a Comment
You must be logged in to review this item
Click here to login