How are FolkArt® Enamels used?
- Clean glass or glazed ceramics with alcohol.
- Shake paint before applying.
- Paint design. For best results use Clear Medium over your design to help ensure there is enough paint for the design to properly adhere to your surface. Do not wet paintbrush with water.To change colors while painting, use a paper towel and pull out excess paint.
- Allow paints to air dry cure 21 days before using OR bake cure:
Hand wash project or clean in the top rack of your dishwasher
- To bake, let paint dry one hour, then place project in a cool oven.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees and bake projects for 30 minutes. Turn oven off.
- Allow oven to cool with project in it.
- Do not use in direct contact with food.
- Do not paint within 4/5” of top rim of glasses or mugs.
- Reverse painting on the back of glass plates is recommended if plate is to be used with food.
- Do not apply Clear Medium to the entire surface as streaks may appear. Only apply Clear Medium over your design.
- Items painted are not microwavable.
Add a Comment
You must be logged in to review this item
Click here to login