1. Paint large pumpkin Daffodil Yellow, medium pumpkin Vivid Orange, and small pumpkin Brilliant Pink; allow to dry.
2. Place one rubber band each evenly around center of pumpkins (Horizontally).
3. Place 12 rubbers bands each evenly around pumpkin across stem and around bottom (Vertically); each pumpkin should be divided into 24 sections, 12 on upper half and 12 on lower half of pumpkin.
4. Using pencil, draw three elongated diamonds (In Columns) in each of the 12 sections to create a harlequin pattern; begin in the center using the rubber band dividing the pumpkin in half as your guide for the middle diamond in each column.
5. Paint diamonds on large pumpkin with Brilliant Pink, medium pumpkin with Daffodil Yellow, and small pumpkin with Vivid Orange; give a second coat if necessary.
6. Paint dots between diamonds on large pumpkin with Vivid Orange, medium pumpkin with Brilliant Pink, and small pumpkin with Daffodil Yellow.
7. Paint stem of large pumpkin with Brilliant Pink, medium pumpkin with Daffodil Yellow, and small pumpkin with Vivid Orange.
PROJECT TIP: Change the color combination or add rhinestones instead of painted dots.