Large glass block
#1 Liner brush
- Thoroughly clean glass block before painting.
- Tape off outer edge of block using ¾” tape.
- Place strips of 1/8” tape 7/8” apart starting at center.
- Cut face pattern from stencil blank and place onto glass block over tape strips.
- Using dauber, apply Pure Orange over front of block. Let dry slightly and apply second coat. Add third coat if desired. Carefully remove stencil and tape. Clean up any rough edges by gently scraping with craft knife.
- When completely dry, place eye and teeth stencils onto block and apply Licorice.
- Using Liner brush, add nose and eyebrow details.
- Let cure referring to bottle instructions.