FolkArt ® Chalkboard Paint - Black, 8 oz.
Now you can create a chalkboard writing surface on any piece of wood or even terra cotta! Our new chalkboard paint is great for decorating furniture, party favors or gifts. Easy to use: simply brush on, let dry and condition with chalk! Chalkboard paint is waterbased and non-toxic.
Stencil Decor ® Brushes - Stencil Brush, 5/8"
A Stencil Decor ® tradition, high quality, white China bristle brushes feature solid wood handles and seamless aluminum ferrules for maximum paint hold and professional results every time.
FolkArt ® Handmade Charlotte™ Stencils - Family Message Center
Rachel Faucett, the author-designer behind the popular blog, Handmade Charlotte, translates her modern, fun aesthetic into a line of functional, family friendly stencils. Designs are easy to use and come to life with FolkArt paint. Made from sturdy, paper stencil material, each set contains large format designs, smaller coordinating motifs and a unique alphabet for personalizing - ideal for
messaging, celebrations and decor!
FolkArt ® Acrylic Colors - Licorice, 2 oz.
Premium, all-purpose acrylic paint for decorative crafts and home décor. Superior coverage. Exceptional brushability. Use on all porous surfaces. All colors are certified AP non-toxic, water-based, and acid neutral.
Brush basin or container for water
Measuring tape or ruler
1. Measure your wall area and plan your layout before you start. Make sure the wall is clean and free of dust.
2. Position paper stencil and tape in place. Load a stencil brush with Black Chalkboard paint. Tap on paper towel to remove excess paint.
3. Use a pouncing motion to stencil. Carefully remove stencil
4. Allow to dry and reapply for opaque coverage. Allow to dry.
5. Repeat for each rectangle needed. Make sure each stenciled shape is completely dry before laying another stencil to avoid smearing paint.
6. Position “MON” stencil above first rectangle and stencil with Licorice. Repeat for each day.
7. Let everything dry completely.
8. Prepare the chalkboard following the instructions on the bottle.
Project Tip: Put multiple boxes under each day and label them for each family member with the alphabet stencils.
Disclaimer: The information found in each project is presented in good faith, but no warranty is given, nor results guaranteed, nor is freedom from any patent to be inferred. Since we have no control over physical conditions surrounding the application of information herein contained, Plaid Enterprises, Inc. disclaims any liability for untoward results.
Important: Please be sure to thoroughly read the instructions for all products, paying particular attention to all cautions and warnings shown to ensure the proper and safe use of the product.
Copyright: All Rights Reserved. No part of this Project may be reproduced in any form without permission in writing, except for your personal use, except by reviewer, who may in reviewing this project, quote brief passages in a magazine or newspaper.