FolkArt ® Texture Paint - White, 4 oz.
Raise the bar on your crafting projects! Our new texture paint applies smoothly like cake icing and dries with texture. FolkArt Texture Paint is a full-bodied formula used to add decorative dimension and texture to home accents, crafts and school projects.
FolkArt ® Acrylic Colors - Medium Gray, 2 oz.
Premium, all-purpose acrylic paint for decorative crafts and home décor. Superior coverage. Exceptional brushability. Use on all porous surfaces. All colors are certified AP non-toxic, water-based, and acid neutral.
FolkArt ® Acrylic Colors - Wicker White, 2 oz.
Premium, all-purpose acrylic paint for decorative crafts and home decor. Superior coverage. Exceptional brushability. Use on all porous surfaces. All colors are certified AP non-toxic, water-based, and acid neutral.
Mod Podge ® Matte, 4 oz.
Mod Podge ® is quick-drying for multiple coat build up and dries clear. Can be sanded to a smooth finish. Cleans up easily while wet with soap and water. Certified AP non-toxic; waterbase. Mod Podge ® is an all in one decoupage glue, sealer and finish.
Wood tombstone cut-outs
20 gauge wire – 3 – 2” lengths
Halloween embellishments – spiders and web
Knife – to cut STYROFOAM™
Plastic palette knife
White craft glue
Black permanent ink marker
Spider Web Tombstone:
- Bend 1 2” piece of wire in half to create a hanging loop. Glue to back of wood tombstone shape so that just a little bit of the loop shows over the top of the tombstone. Let dry.
- Use brush, fingers, or pallet knife to cover front of tombstone with White Texture Paint. When dry, paint Medium Gray over Texture Paint. While still wet, use brush to add small amounts of Wicker White to highlight the ornament. Let dry.
- Repeat step 2 on back of tombstone, covering the wire. Let dry.
- Use Mod Podge to attach web to front of ornament. Let dry.
- Add spiders as desired and thread ribbon through wire loop to hang.
- Cut Styrofoam into tombstone shape, in desired size.
- Bend 1 2” piece of wire in half to create a hanger loop. Push ends into top of tombstone until just a small loop shows above.
- Use brush, fingers, or pallet knife to cover front of tombstone with White Texture Paint. Make sure Texture paint is all around the base of the hanging loop, but doesn’t cover it. When dry, paint Med Gray over Texture Paint. While still wet, use brush to add small amounts of Wicker White to the Texture paint on the ornament. Let dry.
- Use a black permanent ink marker to write on tombstone. Thread ribbon through wire loop to hang.
Disclaimer: The information found in each project is presented in good faith, but no warranty is given, nor results guaranteed, nor is freedom from any patent to be inferred. Since we have no control over physical conditions surrounding the application of information herein contained, Plaid Enterprises, Inc. disclaims any liability for untoward results.
Important: Please be sure to thoroughly read the instructions for all products, paying particular attention to all cautions and warnings shown to ensure the proper and safe use of the product.
Copyright: All Rights Reserved. No part of this Project may be reproduced in any form without permission in writing, except for your personal use, except by reviewer, who may in reviewing this project, quote brief passages in a magazine or newspaper.