Martha Stewart Crafts ® Stencil Tape
Low-tack tape is safe for fabrics and other surfaces. Use to hold stencils securely in place or to mask off areas while stenciling. Contains one roll, 3/4in x 25yds.
Martha Stewart Crafts ® Decoupage Brayer
Martha Stewart Crafts® Decoupage Brayer is used to smooth paper, fabric and other items onto large surface areas, providing the right amount of pressure to eliminate air bubbles and with no mess. Craft comfortably with a soft grip handle, a 3in washable rubber roller, and a built-in footed stand that helps keep your work surface clean.
Martha Stewart Crafts ® Decoupage Brush Set
The Martha Stewart Crafts® Decoupage Brushes come in a variety of sizes to work with projects of any scale. Ergonomically designed with soft-grip handles allow for easy and comfortable handling. Use with Martha Stewart Crafts® Decoupage Finishes. Package contains one 3/4in round brush, one 3/4in flat brush, and one 1-1/2in utility brush, 3 total.
Martha Stewart Crafts Decoupage Halloween Haunted House Paper Cut-outs (item #33455)
Scissors or Craft knife
Large glass canister with metal lid
NOTE: You can find the Martha Stewart Crafts® Decoupage Haunted House Paper Cut-Outs exclusively at your local Michaels store!
- Thoroughly wash glass canister with soap and water. With rubbing alcohol, wipe surface to remove excess dirt, grease or remaining soap residue.
- Prepare paper cut-outs by removing them from carrier sheet. If desired, cut excess background away using scissors or a craft knife.
- Using a soft bristle decoupage brush, apply one even, smooth coat of Gloss Decoupage Finish to the surface.
- Apply a second smooth, even application of decoupage finish to the backside of the paper cut-out.
- Apply the decoupage paper to the surface. Press paper cut-out onto the surface, smoothing from the center towards the edges of the cut-out. This will remove trapped air pockets and excess decoupage finish. Wipe away excess finish with damp paper towel.
- Continue adding paper cut-out to the surface until the entire decoupage design is achieved.
- Once in place and smooth, allow to dry 2 hours.
- When completely dry, brush a smooth application of decoupage finish over the entire surface being sure to seal all edges of the paper. Allow to dry 2 hours.
- Brush a second coat of decoupage finish over the entire surface and allow to dry 2 hours.
- Project surface should be cured prior to using. Air dry project for 21 days to cure.
Disclaimer: The information found in each project is presented in good faith, but no warranty is given, nor results guaranteed, nor is freedom from any patent to be inferred. Since we have no control over physical conditions surrounding the application of information herein contained, Plaid Enterprises, Inc. disclaims any liability for untoward results.
Important: Please be sure to thoroughly read the instructions for all products, paying particular attention to all cautions and warnings shown to ensure the proper and safe use of the product.
Copyright: All Rights Reserved. No part of this Project may be reproduced in any form without permission in writing, except for your personal use, except by reviewer, who may in reviewing this project, quote brief passages in a magazine or newspaper.