1. Using 2 different sheets of scrapbook paper, cut out 6 pieces of paper
3.5” x 3.5”
2. With 1” brush and Mod Podge adhere, papers to cube, let
2. Cut 6 more pieces of paper 3 ¼” x 3/14” and apply on top
of other papers.
3. Use pencil to trace pupil on foam ball. Paint foam ball
Licorice, let try.
4. Paint pupil Wicker White, let dry. Paint highlight in
eye Yellow Citron, let dry.
5. Use hand drill to drill a hole in block.
6. Measure and cut about 12” of 16 gauge wire. Wrap one end
around pencil to coil.
6. Attach eyeball to coiled end of wire and place the other
end of the wire in the drilled hole.