6” Clay Pot
Black Permanent Marker
1 ¾” Spouncer
1 ¼” Spouncer
Purple Foam Sheet
- Base coat the pot with petunia purple and allow to dry.
- Add the eyes of the bat by dipping the spouncers in to the white paint.
- Add the centers of the eyes by dipping the other end of the spouncer in black and adding black dots to the white circles.
- Add the mouth by using the black marker. Paint the triangles for the teeth with white. Allow to dry.
- Mark off a circle for the face and two triangles for the ears. Paint around the face with black. Allow to dry.
- Using the pattern provided, cut out two wings from the purple foam.
- Glue the wings to the side of the pot.
- This is with both wings glued into place.
- Using the purple foam, cut out the feet from the purple foam.
- Glue feet to the bottom of the clay pot.