#8 flat brush
small round brush
JOY wood letters
4 wood tags
½” painters tape
1. Basecoat letters and tags with White, let dry.
2. Tape off Letters as shown and paint stripes with Kiwi. Let dry.
3. Remove tape and tape over Kiwi, paint stripes with Silver, let dry.
4. Paint tags Jubilee Green and let dry. Paint small tree on each with Kiwi. Let dry.
5. Varnish all wood pieces, let dry.
6. Glue ribbon loops to letters and add ribbon to wood tags.
7. Hang everything on ribbon as shown and add desired ribbon.