1. Basecoat the frame with Steel Gray and Wicker White. Basecoat the heart with Jamaican Sea and the beads with Steel Gray. Basecoat the cone with Jamaican Sea and allow to dry and then add a Steel Gray 2" border at top.
2. Go back and add Silver Extreme Glitter to the outside of frame, beads and the top of the cone. Apply about three coats allowing to dry in between each. Now add the Hologram Extreme Glitter to the Jamaican Sea and the Wicker White on the inside of frame. Apply three coats as well.
3. Drill 2 holes in the center of the heart about 5/8" apart depending on how large the heart is. String the beads and the heart using the elastic cording. Tie to secure. Tie a tulle' bow and add medium gem.
4. Cut out the numbers for the table markers and paint Jamaican Sea. Allow to dry and then add the Hologram Extreme Glitter. Once that is dry, glue on small gems. Adhere to the inside of frame with 1/4" square foam adhesives. Tie a tulle' bow and then glue to the corner of frame. Add a large gem on top.
5. For the cone. Cut a piece of tulle' for a hanger 12" long. Tie a knot at both ends about 1 1/2" from the ends. Hot glue to the top sides of cone. Tie two bows out of the tulle and glue to the sides on top of the previously made knots. Add large gems on top of bows.
6. Remove the rose and leaves from stem. Add Silver Extreme Glitter to the rose and then paint the leaves Jamaican Sea. Add Hologram Extreme Glitter on top of the leaves. For each cone made, glue four leaves to the bottom of the rose and then glue to the top of cone.