Glass ball ornament - Clear
White string or old shoelace
Hot glue gun
- Paint ornament with one coat of Turquoise Extreme Glitter. Let dry.
- Paint small seashells with Turquoise Extreme Glitter. Let dry.
- Take a handful of seashells and place into a washcloth. Cover them and take a hammer and break the shells into small pieces. Put the shell pieces into the glass bulb and hot glue the lid into place.
- Take four white clam shells and hot glue to the top of the bulb.
- Take four small clam shells and paint them with Turquoise Extreme Glitter. Hot glue them onto the larger shells.
- Keep gluing shells to the top of the ornament until the lid is covered.
- Take white string and make knots throughout the entire length. Tie to the top of the lid to hang from the tree. Use 4 string streamers to hang down the bulb.
- Take recycled pearls and embellish around the shells.