Clear glass ornaments
Small clear glass ornaments
Crystal 6mm beads
Multi 6mm glass beads
26g green silver wire
White craft glue
- Squirt Aquamarine and Peridot, using a little more Aqua, into the larger glass ornament. Shake until the inside is well coated. Repeat with the small ornament using more Peridot then Aqua. Place the ornament upside down in a paper cup to drain the excess paint. Let dry.
- Following manufacturer’s instructions, glue the two ornaments together. Allow to completely dry. Remove the wire hanger from the large ornament. Replace the cap and glue in position.
- Cut a long piece of wire and string the beads, alternating between the two beads. Create space between the beads by placing the bead in the desired position and twist the wire to hold bead.
- Wrap the end of the wire around the base of the large ornament. Use small pieces of tape and tape the beaded wire on the ornament.
- Glue the beads into place. Tape the bead down until the glue has dried. Remove all tape
- String the remainder Iris colored beads onto wire and attach to the top of the small ornament as shown.
Disclaimer: The information found in each project is presented in good faith, but no warranty is given, nor results guaranteed, nor is freedom from any patent to be inferred. Since we have no control over physical conditions surrounding the application of information herein contained, Plaid Enterprises, Inc. disclaims any liability for untoward results.
Important: Please be sure to thoroughly read the instructions for all products, paying particular attention to all cautions and warnings shown to ensure the proper and safe use of the product.
Copyright: All Rights Reserved. No part of this Project may be reproduced in any form without permission in writing, except for your personal use, except by reviewer, who may in reviewing this project, quote brief passages in a magazine or newspaper.