Black fine permanent ink marker
Six water bottle tops
Brown 1/8" ribbon
Large flat brush
Craft knife or stencil cutter
- Basecoat the plaque Ocean Cruise. Allow to dry.
- Using the pattern provided, trace on stencil blank and use craft knife or stencil cutter to create stencil. Stencil tree and paint Coffee Bean. Allow to dry.
- Cut faces in circles and glue them into the inside of the lids.
- Using the marker, outline the tree and add detail to the inside of tree. Outline the plaque and add birds. Write "my family" as shown in photo.
- Glue lids to tree.
- Cut ribbon to desired length and attach with glue to back.
Disclaimer: The information found in each project is presented in good faith, but no warranty is given, nor results guaranteed, nor is freedom from any patent to be inferred. Since we have no control over physical conditions surrounding the application of information herein contained, Plaid Enterprises, Inc. disclaims any liability for untoward results.
Important: Please be sure to thoroughly read the instructions for all products, paying particular attention to all cautions and warnings shown to ensure the proper and safe use of the product.
Copyright: All Rights Reserved. No part of this Project may be reproduced in any form without permission in writing, except for your personal use, except by reviewer, who may in reviewing this project, quote brief passages in a magazine or newspaper.