Mod Podge ® 7 Piece Tool Kit
All of the tools you need to Podge it up, in one cool little case! Two pairs of scissors, a squeegee, ruler, emery board and a brush are all zipped up in a cute Podge orange or pink pouch. Your supplies are ready to travel with you!
FolkArt ® Acrylic Colors - Pink Melon, 2 oz.
Premium, all-purpose acrylic paint for decorative crafts and home décor. Superior coverage. Exceptional brushability. Use on all porous surfaces. All colors are certified AP non-toxic, water-based, and acid neutral.
FolkArt ® Metallics - Pure Gold, 2 oz.
Premium, all-purpose shimmering metallic acrylic paint for decorative crafts and home décor. Superior coverage. Exceptional brushability. Use on all porous surfaces. All colors are certified AP non-toxic, water-based, and acid neutral.
Mod Podge ® Dimensional Magic, 2 oz.
Create faux mosaic, quilt and other textures with added dimension. Dries clear and allows the full color of the surface below to show through. Works with Mod Podge, acrylic paint, dyes, pigments and more. Stay put formula won’t sag or run. Perfect for jewelry, paper crafting and accenting home décor items.
Mod Podge ® Dimensional Magic - Glitter Gold, 2 oz.
Create faux mosaic, quilt and other textures with added dimension. Dries to a glittery gold finish, letting you add extra pizazz to your projects. Works with Mod Podge, acrylic paint, dyes, pigments and more. Stay put formula won’t sag or run. Perfect for jewelry, paper crafting and accenting home décor items.
Mod Podge ® Matte, 16 oz.
Mod Podge ® is quick-drying for multiple coat build up and dries clear. Can be sanded to a smooth finish. Cleans up easily while wet with soap and water. Certified AP non-toxic; waterbase. Mod Podge ® is an all in one decoupage glue, sealer and finish.
Mod Podge ® Podgeable Paper Flip Books - Classic
Assorted rhinestone gems
Wood frame 12 ½” x 11”
- Paint front of frame Pink Melon, inside opening and outer edge Pure Gold.
- Cut out frame images from flip book. Trace circle acrylic shapes over butterfly images and cut out.
- Referring to bottle application instructions, Mod Podge butterflies to backs of acrylic shapes, small round frames to front of shapes and all frames to front of painted frame. Place wax paper over each image as it is applied and squeegee excess glue.
- Let all images dry 20 minutes before brushing a couple of coats of matte over entire surface. When dry, glue acrylic shapes to frame.
- Glue rhinestone gems to frames as shown.
- Apply clear Dimensional Magic to centers of all frames and gold to frames.
Disclaimer: The information found in each project is presented in good faith, but no warranty is given, nor results guaranteed, nor is freedom from any patent to be inferred. Since we have no control over physical conditions surrounding the application of information herein contained, Plaid Enterprises, Inc. disclaims any liability for untoward results.
Important: Please be sure to thoroughly read the instructions for all products, paying particular attention to all cautions and warnings shown to ensure the proper and safe use of the product.
Copyright: All Rights Reserved. No part of this Project may be reproduced in any form without permission in writing, except for your personal use, except by reviewer, who may in reviewing this project, quote brief passages in a magazine or newspaper.