13” Celebrate It Halloween Pumpkin
1” Flat brush
Stencil (or craft tape)
Fabric measuring tape
Note: You can find all of the items mentioned here at your local Michaels store!
- Measure the center point of the pumpkin. Cut two pieces of tape 3” long. Overlap the ends to create a "V".
- Place the tape in the center of the pumpkin to start your pattern. Continue around the pumpkin, making a chevron pattern using 3" pieces of tape.
- At each point, measure up or down 1”. Tape the remaining rows, following the pattern.
- Use flat brush to paint pumpkin Wicker White. Apply several coats, drying between coats. Paint a few coats, allowing the paint to dry between coats. Let dry completely.
- Carefully remove tape to reveal painted pattern.
Tip: Add additional colors for a more festive design.
Disclaimer: The information found in each project is presented in good faith, but no warranty is given, nor results guaranteed, nor is freedom from any patent to be inferred. Since we have no control over physical conditions surrounding the application of information herein contained, Plaid Enterprises, Inc. disclaims any liability for untoward results.
Important: Please be sure to thoroughly read the instructions for all products, paying particular attention to all cautions and warnings shown to ensure the proper and safe use of the product.
Copyright: All Rights Reserved. No part of this Project may be reproduced in any form without permission in writing, except for your personal use, except by reviewer, who may in reviewing this project, quote brief passages in a magazine or newspaper.