Matching Child's Fabric Hat
Pink Satin Ribbon
Small Orange Beads
Needle and thread
- Wash, dry and press the fabric pieces before stenciling.
- Cut a piece of posterboard to fit and slide under area and between the layers of fabric. Tape to the inside if desired.
- Spray the back of the stencil with the Adhesive. Loosely cut around each stencil design that you will be using, place on fabric and secure edges with tape.
- Mix Textile Medium with the Ceramcoat Paint colors as you apply each color to your fabric project. Stencil the areas as follows: -Flowers and Butterfly Body-Lisa Pink
-Leaves and stems-Apple Green
-Flower centers-Crocus Yellow.
- When stenciling has dried, heat-set following bottle directions.
- Hand stitch orange beads to the flower centers on the hat.
- Tie a single ribbon bow and hand stitch in place. Follow this with the pink button in the center.
Disclaimer: The information found in each project is presented in good faith, but no warranty is given, nor results guaranteed, nor is freedom from any patent to be inferred. Since we have no control over physical conditions surrounding the application of information herein contained, Plaid Enterprises, Inc. disclaims any liability for untoward results.
Important: Please be sure to thoroughly read the instructions for all products, paying particular attention to all cautions and warnings shown to ensure the proper and safe use of the product.
Copyright: All Rights Reserved. No part of this Project may be reproduced in any form without permission in writing, except for your personal use, except by reviewer, who may in reviewing this project, quote brief passages in a magazine or newspaper.