Martha Stewart Crafts ® 2oz Multi-Surface Satin Acrylic Craft Paint - Porcelain Doll
High-performance, patented, premium acrylic paint is specially formulated for use on all surfaces. Its highly pigmented color provides superior coverage-perfect for all craft and hobby painting techniques, including brush painting and detailing, sponging, stenciling, stamping, and printing. UV- and weather-resistant for indoor and outdoor use. Self-priming for use on porous and non-porous surfaces. Dishwasher-safe on glass. Non-toxic; waterbased; USA-made. 60 Satin paints provide a soft, subtle, sheen.
Mod Podge ® Satin, 8 oz.
Mod Podge ® Satin is a quick-drying all-in-one glue sealer and finish for decoupaging on any surface. Dries to a clear satin finish with a subtle sheen. Perfect for home decor projects. Cleans up easily while wet with soap and water. Certified AP non-toxic; waterbase.
Mod Podge ® Glitter - Hologram Silver, 8 oz.
Decoupage with a Fine Glitter Finish! Add an eye-catching glisten to projects with new hologram Glitter Mod Podge. Fine glitter specks capture and reflect light, giving projects a distinct yet delicate sparkle finish in silver or gold.
This item is is not orderable
$4.15 Closeout Price!
8” x 10” oval canvas
Scrapbook paper – woodgrain pattern
Cardstock – coordinating colors
Die cutter or other tool for cutting the letters and numbers
Ribbon – coordinating
Hot glue gun
1.Place your canvas face down on the back of the woodgrain paper and trace.
Cut out using scissors.
2. Mod Podge the paper to the canvas. Add a medium coat of Mod Podge to the
front of the entire canvas and smooth. Turn the canvas over and smooth from
the back as well. Let dry for 15 – 20 minutes.
3. Add a coat of Mod Podge to the front of the canvas and let dry.
4. Paint the wood heart with Porcelain Doll and let dry.
5. Paint the wood heart with two coats of Hologram Extreme Glitter and let dry.
6. Decide which letters and date you are going to on the front of the canvas
– you can use the date of your first date, your marriage date or any other
7. Cut letters out of the cardstock using stencils or a die cutter.
8. Mod Podge to the front of the canvas (I measured using the ruler).
9. Attach ribbon around the edge of the canvas using hot glue.
10. Attach the heart to the front of the canvas between the two letters using hot
glue and let dry before hanging.