1. Cut the scrapbook papers into small squares and random cut pieces. This should look like broken china plates.
2. Using a foam paintbrush, coat the base of the silver tray with Mod Podge. Begin to position the cut papers onto the tray in the Mod Podge. Top-coat each piece with more Mod Podge.
3. Using a small paintbrush, paint in between the paper pieces with new leaf Green.
4. Spray with Pearl Glaze. Let dry.
5. Apply a thick coat of Dimensional Magic on top of each cut piece of paper. This will make them appear to look like broken tiles.