Small wooden heart
Black scrapbook paper
Striped scrapbook paper
Lettered scrapbook paper
Scrapbook paper with words
Double sided tape
Hot glue gun
1/4" flat brush
- Using craft knife, score the center of cardstock and fold in half to form a card.
- From the black scrapbook paper, cut out front for card covering the entire card. Attach with double sided tape.
- Cut out a piece from striped paper. Cut only the half the vertical width of the card. Attach to the right side of card.
- Paint the wooden heart Terra Cotta. Allow to dry.
- Cut out "D", "A", "D" and the words from paper. Dry brush the edges of paper and heart with Licorice.
- Add paper words to the front of card with double sided tape.
- Hot glue the heart in place. Refer to photo for placement.
Disclaimer: The information found in each project is presented in good faith, but no warranty is given, nor results guaranteed, nor is freedom from any patent to be inferred. Since we have no control over physical conditions surrounding the application of information herein contained, Plaid Enterprises, Inc. disclaims any liability for untoward results.
Important: Please be sure to thoroughly read the instructions for all products, paying particular attention to all cautions and warnings shown to ensure the proper and safe use of the product.
Copyright: All Rights Reserved. No part of this Project may be reproduced in any form without permission in writing, except for your personal use, except by reviewer, who may in reviewing this project, quote brief passages in a magazine or newspaper.