1. Measure table and cut burlap to run length of table plus 4-6 inches on each side.
2. Cut coordinating ruffle piece three times the width of the runner.
3. Stencil the burlap runner with, Burnt Umber for stems, Forest Moss for leaves and Vintage
White for berries. Let dry completely.
4. Paint accents on the leaves with small paintbrush and Olive Green.
5. Paint accent on berries with small paint brush and Metallic Champagne.
6. Sew ruffle to ends of runner.
7. Clean supplies while wet with soap and water.