Hole punch 1/8”
Toilet paper tubes
Assorted gems and embellishments
Cording or ribbon
Flat brush ¼”
1. Carefully compress a toilet paper tube in half.
2. Measure and cut tube into 5/8” sections.
3. Paint three sections in gloss colors and let dry.
4. Cut ½” off the ends of remaining tube strips and paint three the same gloss colors.
5. When dry, glue folded ½” pieces to ends of corresponding painted sections.
6. Punch a hole in both sides at the top of the fish shape and thread desired cording through.
7. Embellish as desired.