1. Basecoat pot with White; let dry.
2. For cheeks, use 1 3/4” spouncer dipped into Light Pink to make large dots; let dry.
3. Use Fuchsia to paint small inverted triangle for nose; let dry.
4. Attach two 23mm wiggle eyes.
5. Use marker to add mouth details and lines for whiskers.
6. Trace and cut two paw and two large ears from white craft foam; cut two small
ears from pink craft foam. Glue a small pink ear over center of each white ear.
Refer to photo to glue ears in place inside front rim and paws at lower front.
7. For tail, glue white pompom to back of pot near bottom.
Basecoat pot with Bright Yellow; let dry.
Mix two parts Bright Yellow with one part Harvest Orange. Dip 1 ¾” Spouncer into mixture to paint dots for cheeks; let dry.
Use Harvest Orange to paint large inverted triangle for beak; let dry.
Attach two 15mm wiggle eyes.
Use marker to draw eyelash lines.
Trace and cut two feet from orange craft foam. Refer to photo to glue in place on front near bottom edge.
For tail feathers, cut two sections with two bumps from chenille stems; cut three sections with three bumps. Bend at centers to form a loop from each piece.
Overlap three larger loops and twist loose ends together. Place two small loops in front and glue pieces together. Glue ends to rim on back.
For each wing, cut two sections with two bumps from chenille stems; cut one section with three bumps. Bend at centers to form a loop from each piece. Overlap smaller loops over larger loop and twist ends together. Glue a wing to each side of pot.