FolkArt ® Acrylic Colors - Burnt Umber 2 oz.
Premium, all-purpose acrylic paint for decorative crafts and home décor. Superior coverage. Exceptional brushability. Use on all porous surfaces. All colors are certified AP non-toxic, water-based, and acid neutral.
Mod Podge ® Fabric, 8 oz.
Decoupage on fabric … why not? Simply use Fabric Mod Podge to apply paper prints or fabric swatches to wearables, totes, banners and more! An exciting new way to embellish your clothes and your home. As a sealer, machine washable in cold water, gentle cycle after 72 hours. Mod Podge ® is an all in one decoupage glue, sealer and finish.
Mod Podge ® Shimmer - Gold, 8 oz.
Add a touch of gold or silver without an extra step! New Shimmer Mod Podge provides the ease of original Mod Podge with an elegant metallic gold or silver finish. Perfect for wedding or holiday projects.
Metal planter and container
Coordinating pink floral fabrics (One with smaller print and one with large flowers)
Brown ribbon with pink stripes 7/8 inch – 1 2/3 yards
Pink satin ribbon 7/8 inch – 1 ¼ yards
Yellow ribbon 5/8 inch – 18 inches
Green ribbon 3/8 inch – 14 inches
Pink ribbon 1/8 inch – 14 inches
Eyelets – 3/16 inch – 2
Chipboard (or thin cardboard)
Hot glue gun
- Clean containers with rubbing alcohol.
- Prepare fabric with Fabric Mod Podge as directed. Measure and cut out smaller print fabric to cover planter and container. Use Shimmer Mod Podge to glue fabric to planter and container.
- Use Fabric Mod Podge to glue brown ribbon to planter and container as shown.
- Using prepared larger floral fabric, cut out two large flowers and four smaller flowers.
- Use fabric cut-out flowers as templates to trace flowers onto chipboard or cardboard, fabric right side up. Cut flowers slightly larger than your traced line.
- Paint the edges of the flowers Burnt Umber. Allow to dry.
- Use Fabric Mod Podge to glue fabric flowers to chipboard.
- Give the planter and container three coats of Shimmer Mod Podge and the cut out flowers two coats of Shimmer Mod Podge. Allow to dry between coats.
- Use hot glue to attach the two large flowers to the planter and two smaller flowers to the container as shown. Add rhinestones.
- Add eyelets to create two tags. Use 1/8 in pink ribbon to attach tags to containers. Add ribbons as shown.
Disclaimer: The information found in each project is presented in good faith, but no warranty is given, nor results guaranteed, nor is freedom from any patent to be inferred. Since we have no control over physical conditions surrounding the application of information herein contained, Plaid Enterprises, Inc. disclaims any liability for untoward results.
Important: Please be sure to thoroughly read the instructions for all products, paying particular attention to all cautions and warnings shown to ensure the proper and safe use of the product.
Copyright: All Rights Reserved. No part of this Project may be reproduced in any form without permission in writing, except for your personal use, except by reviewer, who may in reviewing this project, quote brief passages in a magazine or newspaper.