1. Follow instructions for stamped cross stitch panel.
2. Cut panel 8 ½" by 9 ½" and same size for fabric back.
3. Cut approximately three 1 ½" wide bias strips and sew ends together with sewing machine, creating one long piece of bias. Fold strip in half lengthwise centering cord inside fold and sew close to cord.
4. Sew bias cord to edges of panel clipping bias edge at corners for ease.
5. Lay backing, right sides together, over panel sandwiching cording inside and sew leaving opening for turning. Turn right side out, stuff pillow and hand stitch opening closed.