FolkArt ® Extreme Glitter™ - Black, 2 oz.
Sparkling fine glitter acrylic paint for decorative crafts and home décor. Use on all porous surfaces. For brightest shimmer, basecoat with similar FolkArt color. All colors are certified AP non-toxic and water-based.
FolkArt ® Metallics - Pure Gold, 2 oz.
Premium, all-purpose shimmering metallic acrylic paint for decorative crafts and home décor. Superior coverage. Exceptional brushability. Use on all porous surfaces. All colors are certified AP non-toxic, water-based, and acid neutral.
FolkArt ® Acrylic Colors - Licorice, 2 oz.
Premium, all-purpose acrylic paint for decorative crafts and home décor. Superior coverage. Exceptional brushability. Use on all porous surfaces. All colors are certified AP non-toxic, water-based, and acid neutral.
Small clay pot
#4 flat brush
White craft glue
8” black satin ¼” ribbon
½” wood bead
- Paint entire pot two coats Licorice. Let dry.
- Paint entire pot with Extreme Glitter Black. Let dry. Apply second coat. Let dry.
- Use the #4 flat brush width to paint a hatband using Pure Gold. Let dry.
- Using the tip of craft glue bottle, draw a buckle. Sprinkle silver glitter onto wet glue. Let dry.
- Shake off excess silver glitter.
- Paint “HAPPY THANKSGIVING” using the Liner Brush and Pure Gold. Let dry.
- Tie the ends of the black ribbon onto the wood bead.
- Thread the loop of ribbon up through the inside of pot hole to hang.
Disclaimer: The information found in each project is presented in good faith, but no warranty is given, nor results guaranteed, nor is freedom from any patent to be inferred. Since we have no control over physical conditions surrounding the application of information herein contained, Plaid Enterprises, Inc. disclaims any liability for untoward results.
Important: Please be sure to thoroughly read the instructions for all products, paying particular attention to all cautions and warnings shown to ensure the proper and safe use of the product.
Copyright: All Rights Reserved. No part of this Project may be reproduced in any form without permission in writing, except for your personal use, except by reviewer, who may in reviewing this project, quote brief passages in a magazine or newspaper.