Wooden picture frame
2 pieces coordinating Christmas scrapbook paper in pinks and greens
Chipboard letters to spell "CHRISTMAS JOY"
Cereal box or other thin cardboard
Pink ribbon – 10"
7 green rhinestones
White craft glue
- Use sandpaper to sand frame smooth.
- Use provided template and cereal box or other thin cardboard to create a decorative “frame” for frame opening.
- Paint outer and inner edges of frame, chipboard letters, and decorative “frame” cutout with Hot Pink. Allow to dry.
- Cut paper slightly smaller than frame to allow a pink border to show around all edges. Refer to photo for placement. Adhere with Mod Podge and apply a second coat of Mod Podge to seal.
- Use craft glue to attach ribbon, wrapping edges around back of frame as shown
- Give chipboard letters and decorative “frame” 3 coats of Neon Pink Extreme Glitter. Allow to dry between coats.
- Use craft glue to attach chipboard letters, decorative “frame” and rhinestones as shown.
Disclaimer: The information found in each project is presented in good faith, but no warranty is given, nor results guaranteed, nor is freedom from any patent to be inferred. Since we have no control over physical conditions surrounding the application of information herein contained, Plaid Enterprises, Inc. disclaims any liability for untoward results.
Important: Please be sure to thoroughly read the instructions for all products, paying particular attention to all cautions and warnings shown to ensure the proper and safe use of the product.
Copyright: All Rights Reserved. No part of this Project may be reproduced in any form without permission in writing, except for your personal use, except by reviewer, who may in reviewing this project, quote brief passages in a magazine or newspaper.