FolkArt ® Metallics - Silver Sterling, 2 oz.
Premium, all-purpose shimmering metallic acrylic paint for decorative crafts and home décor. Superior coverage. Exceptional brushability. Use on all porous surfaces. All colors are certified AP non-toxic, water-based, and acid neutral.
Mod Podge ® Dimensional Magic, 2 oz.
Create faux mosaic, quilt and other textures with added dimension. Dries clear and allows the full color of the surface below to show through. Works with Mod Podge, acrylic paint, dyes, pigments and more. Stay put formula won’t sag or run. Perfect for jewelry, paper crafting and accenting home décor items.
Mod Podge ® Satin, 8 oz.
Mod Podge ® Satin is a quick-drying all-in-one glue sealer and finish for decoupaging on any surface. Dries to a clear satin finish with a subtle sheen. Perfect for home decor projects. Cleans up easily while wet with soap and water. Certified AP non-toxic; waterbase.
2 5/8” glass disc ornament
Tiny vintage buttons; pearls; photo and word scraps to use as keepsakes inside and outside the ornament
Metal Pendants & charms - tiny words set - "Live Laugh Love" (Item #85904)
Jump ring set
Beacon fabri tac glue
Gold; black and silver ribbons
- Print and cut out vintage photos and words related to Paris. Paint the backs of the printed areas with Silver Sterling. Rip and age the edges. You can apply Dimensional Magic to the word “Paris” shown at the top of the ornament and sprinkle with fine glitter while still wet. Allow to dry.
- Apply photos to the back exterior of the ornament with Satin Mod Podge so that they show through the front. Allow to dry.
- Fill ornament with vintage scraps, buttons and pearls.
- Wrap ribbon around neck of ornament and glue with Fabri-Tac. Tie a few more ribbons to the hanger of the ornament and add any other embellishments you like.
- Affix the words or charms “Live, Laugh, Love” to ornament hanger with jump rings.
Disclaimer: The information found in each project is presented in good faith, but no warranty is given, nor results guaranteed, nor is freedom from any patent to be inferred. Since we have no control over physical conditions surrounding the application of information herein contained, Plaid Enterprises, Inc. disclaims any liability for untoward results.
Important: Please be sure to thoroughly read the instructions for all products, paying particular attention to all cautions and warnings shown to ensure the proper and safe use of the product.
Copyright: All Rights Reserved. No part of this Project may be reproduced in any form without permission in writing, except for your personal use, except by reviewer, who may in reviewing this project, quote brief passages in a magazine or newspaper.