Martha Stewart Crafts ® Dauber Set
Use daubers for small, hard to reach areas of stencils or adhesive silkscreens. Pouncing or swirling techniques create a soft texture. Use them to apply paint in an up-and-down dabbing motion, a technique that works well on most surfaces. Contains 6 daubers: 2-1/4in., 1-3/8in., 1-1/2in. and 2-3/4in.
Martha Stewart Crafts ® Glass Patterning Tape
Create plaids, stripes, checkerboards, and one-of-a-kind patterns with glass patterning tape. Low-tack, repositionable adhesive lets you adjust placement of tape without damaging your surface. Works on any clean, smooth surface. Contains 15 yd x 1in roll.
Small glass apothecary jar
Tip: Like this project, but want it in another color? Check out the wide variety of colors in the Martha Stewart Crafts® glass paint aisle at Michaels.
- Thoroughly clean the glass surface with rubbing alcohol.
- Cut 1” pieces of tape. Place the tape in the center of the jar, turned to look like a diamond. Overlap the remaining tape pieces around the jar.
- Repeat the same steps creating another row leaving space in between the rows to create a chevron pattern.
- Using the dauber, paint the pattern Beetle Black.
- Remove the tape before the paint drys to prevent peeling.
Disclaimer: The information found in each project is presented in good faith, but no warranty is given, nor results guaranteed, nor is freedom from any patent to be inferred. Since we have no control over physical conditions surrounding the application of information herein contained, Plaid Enterprises, Inc. disclaims any liability for untoward results.
Important: Please be sure to thoroughly read the instructions for all products, paying particular attention to all cautions and warnings shown to ensure the proper and safe use of the product.
Copyright: All Rights Reserved. No part of this Project may be reproduced in any form without permission in writing, except for your personal use, except by reviewer, who may in reviewing this project, quote brief passages in a magazine or newspaper.