1. Basecoat the crate with Burnt Umber. Rub petroleum jelly along the edges.
2. Paint the crate Blue Bayou. Sand the edges.
3. Paint the word “Delicious” in Mushroom
4. Paint the strawberries with Red Apple. Paint the stems Forest Green and the seeds Burnt Umber.
1. Basecoat the tray with Burnt Umber. Apply petroleum jelly to the edges.
2. Paint the crate Mushroom. Sand the edges.
3. Paint the word “Sweet” with Burnt Umber.
4. Paint the cherries with Red Apple. Paint the stems Burnt Umber.
5. Apply a thin coat of Cherry stain to the both crates to create an aged look.